Access to and use of this site ('westok.co.uk') is provided by Westok subject to
the following terms:
- By using westok.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms,
which shall take effect immediately on your first use of westok.co.uk. If you do
not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or
- Westok may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made
by Westok. Your continued use of westok.co.uk after changes are posted means you
agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of westok.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast,
transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use westok.co.uk content in
any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to
adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any westok.co.uk content except for
your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of westok.co.uk content requires
the prior written permission of Westok.
- You agree to use westok.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a
way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use
and enjoyment of westok.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing
distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content
or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within westok.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- westok.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures,
logos and icons regarding or relating to Westok , its products and services (or
to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE"
basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express
or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties
of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility,
security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Westok be liable for any of the following
losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses
suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary
damages arising from the use of westok.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Westok does not warrant that functions contained in westok.co.uk
content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or
that westok.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Westok or third parties
and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade
marks of Westok and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be
construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right
to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Westok or any other third
Contributions to westok.co.uk
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to westok.co.uk
(including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting
your contribution, to grant Westok a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable
right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative
works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise
all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or
to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later
developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and
do not want to grant to Westok the rights set out above, please do not submit your
contribution to westok.co.uk.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to
warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it
available to Westok for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Westok against all legal fees, damages and other expenses
that may be incurred by Westok as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its
submission to and publication on westok.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing
elsewhere on westok.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise
unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms
are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in
which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted
from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and
effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.